Monday, April 5, 2010

A Monday Of Deeper Enlightenment

PEACE!
How is everybody doing this early Monday morning?

I just wanted to come online and post a message to the viewers -you- about what's going on.
If you have ever visited my profile on Blogger than you know I am a Musician and a Poet/Lyricist. I wanted to inform you of some projects I am undertaking:


1. So you want to make Music?
        This is going to be a series I post on the Dungeon that will chronicle EVERYTHING that you will ever need to make music and EVEN MORE!!

2. The 3rd Testament
     This is my Hip Hop group, I am the producer and Performer int his group and I own part of the company (The Hip Hop Builders Group) This Dungeon is part of The Hip Hop Builders Group, more will be revealed in time, THIS ONE IS HUGE!!!

3. More posts centered around Revolution
   This is critical to building ANYTHING.


More will follow, I wont let too much out the bag just yet!

PEACE after the WAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment