Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BEGINNINGS!!

Ahhh, Such a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!! I have been...

I have been with my wife all day today. I woke up at 3AM and went to a job interview -Gotta get get dat paper!- At about 11AM me and my wife,Cari, drove out to Aurora where we went to the Dr's appointment- monthly thing for now until the baby is further along. Everything went well.

We took a stroll through the outlet mall and I spent some time with my pen & pad, I have been preparing for a few releases as of late. I originally was focused on myself alone, but I recently just reconnected with old friends and very talented musicians and we have formed a Hip Hop Force/Group and a Record Label!

By Any Means Necessary as one highly influential political leader told us all.

I just wanted to come and fill you out on this lovely day with some words of wisdom:
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST.... AND GET OUT THERE AND ENJOY THE WEATHER, IT DON'T LAST FOREVER!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment