Friday, April 9, 2010

THE DUNGEON HAS BEEN UPGRADED!!!!!

The Dungeon has undergone Massive changes and it just keeps on getting better! Click Read More to find out what has been changed and how the changes may affect you. and as always there is more than meets the eye in my posts, so click on READ MORE AND LET'S GET TO IT!


PEACE! SHALOM!! ASALAAM ALAIKUM!! JUMBO!! KONICHIWA!! BUENO!!
Ahh, now that the unversal greetings are out of the way! Let's feed you some UPDATES!

First and most noticeable is the toolbar - similar to the FaceBook toolbar- has been implemented to the Dungeon FOR YOUR USE! This Toolbar allows us to network and connect with you better. you can visit each post in the Dungeon and the tool bar will change to reflect the pages you are currently viewing, giving you the options to share with other social networking sites and more!

This is indeed a very fine addition to the Dungeon. I hope you all will utilize it and help us promote the Dungeon BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! Authentic Hip Hop should be pushed to the forefront of EVERY KNOWN COMMUNITY -on or off line!

The toolbar also allows us to ALL have live chats with option for video chatting as well. DOPE!

you may have also noticed some changes to the site, like the header, which now is split off into two columns allowing us to place more options and connectivity on the site. The Dungeon Community, is where we will link Hip Hop Builders Group (The owner of this blog, the umbrella of the WHOLE MOVEMENT) Affiliates. PLEASE CHECK THEM ALL OUT!

I mentioned that I would be posting some specific album reviews, but sometimes it is hard to keep to a set schedule, due to the fact that I am ALWAYS looking for something new to review and share with the world. There is so much that I know that you may not know, My knowledge and your Knowledge can and will - in due time- MAKE THE PERFECT TEAM!
EACH ONE TEACH ONE...
I will be bringing a plethora of Album Reviews, Website Reviews and Tools and tips to you in the coming hours and days! So, BE PATIENT. good things take time.

I want to be the first to announce that there will be more Hip Hop Builders Group pages and blogs popping up ALL OVER the net. stay tuned I will bring you fine details on that one in the days to follow. I just wanted to warm you all up for it! I am quite excited to be featured as an Author on some of these blogs and sites and pages that will be coming up shortly.

I love writing and being creative, I feel like I can make a difference, no matter how small it is.

PEACE after the WAR.... You see me say it at the end of my posts, what does it mean?

Well, let me begin by saying that it first and foremost is all about making a change, WAR doesn't only encompass violence. A war is fought daily. Hourly. Inside of your mind. When you don't know what you want to go to school for, a War ensues. When you can't decide what to do what to be or where to go, That's WAR. PEACE is what results from a War, PEACE can be a peace of mind, a calming before an even BIGGER WAR.

I am not the only HHBG member who ends posts this way. You will see very soon.
til then...

PEACE after the WAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment