Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon REVIEW






A lot of people are going to hate me for this one. But this Album was WACK AS FUCK!
i felt kind of weird after hearing this album. Day n Nite is the BEST cut on this entire CD, the rest is a bunch of feel sorry for me raps about attempted suicides, bullies, girls who rejected him and the likes of that such.
the production on this album was OKAY at best, I expected something more lyrical out of this guy after hearing a couple of his Mix Tapes. I am still trying to figure out how to classify this LP. It sounds NOTHING like Hip Hop, a few peeps on sites and blogs labeled him Emo Rap, I think I might go along with that title for this dude.

808s and Heartbreak gave this guy a break and he spit in Kanye's face by releasing this 100% pure garbage. I'm not even going to do a CONCLUSION for this I'm just gonna flat out tell you, this deserves an F.

Either get Lyrical, get sober or just stop rapping all together. and the so called "Singing" IS HORRIBLE.

This Album is an embarrasment to Hip Hop. In the words of Jay-Z: ON TO THE NEXT ONE.





1 comment:

  1. alright alright. I was a little Harsh on this CD.
    I will give it a solid C. I wont lie I like Day N Nite and Simple As and Soundtrack To My Life was decent. I was just hoping this shit would've went harder than his previous efforts.

    ReplyDelete